Algae Oil Liquid for Adults & Kids
✔ Vegan omega 3 from algae: great tasting, for adults & children
- Sustainably sourced straight from the plant based source, marine algae, and combined with a great tasting, natural orange flavour
✔ No fishy taste or smell
- APOKRA Vegan Omega 3 DHA Liquid contains no fish and is without the fishy flavour and fishy smell.
- Taste the difference! Our DHA can be easily mixed with your favourite smoothie, protein shake or food. Alternatively, taken directly from the spoon
✔ Sustainable, ethical & safe
- Sourced straight from marine algae bypassing the need to use fish; not only is this more ethical and sustainable but it also ensures no heavy metals or toxins are present which is a risk in fish-based products
✔ Recommended level & carrageenan free
- APOKRA vegan omega 3 DHA liquid has been designed to provide the optimal amount of DHA omega 3 as per guidance from the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA).
✔ Premium quality & no unnecessary ingredients
- All formulations undergo pharmaceutical grade end-testing to ensure purity and are sugar free, vegan, preservative free, gluten free, lactose free, fish free, carrageenan free, peanut free, yeast free, safe in pregnancy & breastfeeding, without artificial colours & excluding artificial flavours.
Great tasting vegan omega 3 DHA liquid, sustainably sourced from marine algae
Our bodies can't produce omega 3; it has to be obtained solely from our diets. Our vegan omega 3 from algae is a sustainable & ethical alternative to fish oils whilst also having the added advantages of not having a fishy taste & being contaminant free.
APOKRA Vegan Omega 3 DHA liquid is:
- Fish free & 100% vegan - Providing a sustainable, ethical & better tasting alternative to fish oil
- Specifically formulated by our nutrition experts for adults & children aged 12 years plus
- Allergen free (fish free, nut free, gluten free, lactose free & yeast free)
- Safe for use during pregnancy & when breastfeeding
- Free from heavy metals
Vegan Omega 3 sourced from algae for adults and children aged over 12 years old
*Beneficial effect is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg of DHA (2.5ml - HALF a teaspoon)
- A sustainable, ethical & better tasting option to fish based products.
- Apokra Omega 3 DHA is fish free & 100% vegan.
- DHA contributes to the maintenance of normal brain function & vision*
100mg/ml of Vegan Omega 3 DHA (from marine DHA algal oil: Schizochytrium sp.)
Contains 250mg DHA, 2.5mg EPA & 20mg DPA per 2.5ml serving.
Vegan Omega 3 - Docosahexaenois Acid (DHA) , mixed tocopherols, olive oil, natural orange flavour
Adults & children 12 years plus: Take 2.5ml daily (HALF A TEASPOON) - Easily mixed with your favourite smoothie, protein shake, food or alternatively taken directly from the spoon.
Storage conditions: Store below 25°C in a dry place. Once opened, store at room temperature or in a refrigerator and use within 50 days.
Help combat the overfishing of our oceans by switching to a vegan omega 3 source
Sustainably sourced omega 3 from marine algae
Our vegan omega 3 DHA is sustainably sourced straight from the natural plant based source, marine algae and combined with a great tasting, natural orange flavour.
Taste the difference - algae omega 3 supplements for adults & children
Going straight to the pure omega 3 source (marine algae), bypasses the need to use fish oil. This is not only more ethical & sustainable but is also a better tasting alternative to fish oil products.
Easily mixed or taken directly from the spoon
Easily mixed with your favourite smoothie, protein shake, food or alternatively taken directly from the spoon.
Suitable for pregnant & breastfeeding women
Vegan Omega 3 Liquid
The taste of fish oils can be quite overpowering in pregnancy & doesn't help if you are experiencing morning sickness. Our product has the added advantage of not having a fishy taste (it has a pleasant, natural orange flavour) and it can also be easily mixed with liquids/smoothies.
Our vegan omega 3 from algae can be taken alongside pregnancy vitamins & breastfeeding vitamins.
- No fishy taste
- No heavy metals
- Can be mixed with food or smoothies
- Sustainable & ethical option to fish oils
- Can be used alongside pregnancy vitamins and breastfeeding vitamins
- Maternal DHA intake contributes to normal brain & eye development of the foetus & breastfed babies
Reducing plastic waste
To help reduce plastic waste & for better taste, our vegan omega 3 liquid is packaged in a recyclable, glass bottle.